ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The central goals of the BlockYard conference are to bring together diverse individuals interested in the blockchain technology; facilitate the exchange of knowledge and experience related to blockchain, mining, and cryptocurrencies; present investment opportunities in the aforementioned areas; and publicize promising ICO projects.
The conference is divided into two thematic blocks: NOVICE and ADVANCED. The former is devoted to the broad basics of blockchain technology. The latter is directed at participants seeking to further their knowledge in particular subject areas.
- What is blockchain?
- Introduction to cryptocurrencies
- Why mine?
- How to buy your first bitcoin
- Blockchain and security
- Can I create my own currency?
- Mine management
- Blockchain in practice
- Mining hardware and software
- Distributed consensus algorithms
- The future of cryptocurrency